Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The day they learn to talk!

Well we all know that from day one you want that little one to talk, WELL STOP! Enjoy the quiet!! Because once they learn to talk they won't shut up! Lol. I was so excited for my little boy to talk, his first word was dada then hey then FINALLY MOMMA. I was the happiest woman alive! Or so I thought?! Quickly and I mean quickly Eli started picking up words we were saying. Like bye and go and so on. Well now at 15 months old my son now tell me "shut up momma" or go away" while it is amusing at times he also knows it upsets me. He slaps at us and tells us these things and it hurts at times. So just a friendly words of advice. Love the quiet love the cuddles because soon they won't love that as much as you.  Have a good day ladies. Till next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment