Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Discipline?! Where do you stand?


As parents there comes that faithful day when you have to decided to whip or not to whip. I personally am not fond of a man whipping a child, at the same time I HATE being the person to punish my son but if my husband were to do I'd flip and someone has to do it, because when your done with your child, the rest of the world has to deal with them so WE need to teach the respect. 

Not only does that stem from a STABLE AND FIRM FOUNDATION, BUT LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP. I can punish my son, whip him, or fuss at him and within a few seconds he's in my arms loving on me. For the simple reason after he realizes he's in trouble it breaks his heart then I try to explain to him WHY he cannot do what he did to get into trouble. At the age of 6 months I was teaching him the word NO. did I hit him at that age UMMM NOOO!! But he did understand that the word meant HE COULD NOT DO IT.  

So from my point yes I believe in discipline, but I DO NOT believe in BEATING my child. There's a big difference in between those too. I will not stand idly by and let him walk all over me but I will not CONTINUOUSLY harp him and hit him nor will I put him hands or other objects on him that don't need to be excessively. He will have to deserve a whipping to get one. As of right now a stern voice will do. 

Let me know where you stand on this situation! Comment up!! ((: 

No comments:

Post a Comment